Emmanuelle brings a wealth of commercial and international corporate experience that enables her to understand, connect and positively impact the executives she trains, facilitates and coaches. This is due to 20 years as a senior management consultant and leadership development executive. Emmanuelle has a long-standing track record of success in designing and facilitating sessions to drive individual and collective engagement through authentic and effective human interactions. She is known for her engaging and energetic facilitation style that contributes to create a unique learning experience.
As senior faculty of 2 major learning organizations, CTI and Capgemini University, Emmanuelle works internationally, on the roll-out and delivery of significant leadership, mobilisation and learning progarams. There’s no functional head, from board executives to operational managers that Emmanuelle will not take on, bringing the benefit of her range of experience, her fresh perspectives and the ability to create learning from virtually every perspective in the room. She has worked with a range of strategic and functional heads, from board executives to Sales, Marketing, Finance, Learning & Development and IS executives.
Prior to her career in management consulting and L&D, Emmanuelle was a manager in the Treasury Department of Valeo in Paris and Financial Controller of Schneider Electric in Singapore. She is married and has 3 children.
- Leadership Programs: design of leadership development programs, talent programs and Relationship Based Selling Programs + training of 2000+ sales executives and Management & IT Consultants
- Management & Consulting Skills: design and delivery of training sessions (induction Programs, Consulting Diagnostic/ Business case trainings, Project management skills training)
- University of Transformation: creation of a new department in charge of designing, selling and delivering training modules & associated content. Design and facilitation of executive workshops
- Business Transformation, Project Management : design and implementation of Efficiency Plan Projects, analysis and design of transformation programs in various industries (A&D core team member), business case analyst and project coach
Skills and Accreditations
- Certified Professional Co-active Coach - CPCC (CTI Faculty), PCC (ICF) and I-lead Certified Coach
- Capgemini University Qualified Facilitator & Faculty (Leadership, Consulting & Sales Curricula)
- Ecole Supérieure de Commerce, option Finance (ESLSCA), Paris
Michelin, Veolia, Societé Generale, Der Nordske Veritas (DNV), Lafarge, SNCF, Total, Parfum Christian Dior, Fortis and Capgemini.
Return to main faculty listing...