Having radically changed her career a few years ago to fulfil her dreams, Roxane is a firm believer in manifesting possibilities. Her style is direct, a surprising combination of lightness and depth, warmth and rigour. She is committed to supporting individuals in their personal growth through self-awareness, expanded consciousness and a path of wholeness.
Since 2007, having certified as a co-active coach, she has been coaching mostly senior executives in multinational corporations, artists and coaches in training. She has been a trainer for The Coaches Training Institute (CTI) since 2008 and she collaborates with various consultant companies to deliver leadership and team coaching programmes in organisations.Background
Roxane started working as a secondary school teacher of modern languages in the UK in 1996 and moved to the sector of tourism as a tour-coordinator for a British tour operator in 2002. Combining her love for languages, travel and training and her organisation skills, she moved to Spain in 2006 and worked for a consultant company as a project and client relationship manager before setting up her own business back in the UK.
- Global Leadership Profile – Bill Torbert, Collaborative Developmental Action Inquiry
- Council Guide – DanceHammers, Delicate Lodge teachings
- Diploma in Coaching Psychology – Novum / Leeds Beckett University
- FIRO-B – OPP
- MBTI steps I and II – OPP
- Leadership Embodiment – Wendy Palmer
- PCC – ICF
- The Leadership Circle Profile™
- The Act of Leadership – eKCosystem.
- The Team Diagnostic Assessment™ – Team Diagnostic International
- ORSC (Organisation and Relationship Systems Coaching) – The Center for Right Relationship.
- Leadership Programme – CTI
- SML™ programme – Oxford Leadership
- CPCC – CTI
- Nia™ White Belt, Green Belt, Blue Belt
- PGCE (foreign languages) – Open University, UK
- Master degree in Philosophy – University of Amiens
- Bachelor's degrees (Philosophy and English Language and Culture) – University of Amiens and Keele University, UK
- DEUG certificates in Philosophy and Sociology – University of Amiens
- Ecole Supérieure de Commerce of Amiens
Return to main faculty listing...