Thank you for your interest in assisting with one of our courses. Assisting is a great way to deepen your learning of the course material. Past assistants have told us that they experienced the course information in a whole different way from the back of the room. It's also a great way to get to know our CTI leaders, and a fabulous opportunity to witness our famous Co-active leadership style from the behind the scenes.
As you assist in a CTI course, it's important that you realize it is both a privilege and a responsibility. We know our courses have a big impact on people and we are committed to delivering a quality learning experience each and every time.
While there will be certain logistical duties for you as an assistant, the biggest part of your role is who you be. You have the potential to have a huge impact on both the participants and the course leaders. How you conduct yourself has a great deal to do with the success of the course.
Your job will be to hold the space for learning in the room. This means that you must be alert and aware throughout the entire course - that you be present at Levels 2 & 3 for whatever may be needed to facilitate the learning. While we know you will learn a great deal from assisting, we ask that you commit to service -- being and doing whatever is needed for the course to have the maximum impact for the participants.
We generally have 3 assistants per course. If the course is full, you will be waitlisted and will be advised by email notification. Since assisting slots frequently fill 3 months in advance, we encourage you to waitlist as we often have spaces come available.
We cannot accommodate requests to assist for specific leaders. We ask that you share our perspective that every CTI course leader will provide you with ample learning opportunities as you assist.
CTI may cancel or reschedule courses at its discretion. CTI will not be responsible for costs that may be incurred by students as a result of such cancellations or rescheduling.
Since assisting is such a popular experience, please keep in mind that assistant slots often fill three or four months in advance, so sign up early.
Thank you so much for your enthusiasm and for helping us create great courses!
In order for everyone to have a positive experience, please read the following requirements, which you will need to agree to at time of making your application.
- I understand that my job is to support the leaders and that holding the space for learning in the room is my primary focus.
- The course leaders may give me corrective instruction if I am having a negative impact on the participants or the space of the course. I also understand that the leaders can ask me to leave the course if they feel I am having a negative impact.
- I understand that I am making a commitment to be present for a course. In the event that I need to cancel I will give CTI 14 days notice. Any cancellation less than 14 days notice may impact my eligibility to assist in future courses and be subject to a £35.00/ $50.00 administrative cancellation fee.
- I understand that I will be meeting with leaders before and after the course. On all course days, I will arrive NO LATER than 1 hour prior to the course start time and I will plan on staying 1 hour after the course ends each day.
- I will arrive at the course dressed professionally and ready to work.
- I understand that the learning experience of the course participants is my primary concern and to that end I will be available for assisting duties during breaks and lunch.
- I will not market/solicit my coaching services to course participants either during the course or after the course is complete. Should a participant approach me about becoming their coach or inquire about my coaching business, I can arrange to contact them on another day.
Submit your application to assist by completing the form below.
You may apply for up to 3 courses. Please state the start date and name of the course.
Course date listings - UK - Norway - Singapore
You will receive a response with 3-5 days confirming the status of your application.
Please ensure to include both name and date of the courses. Incomplete applications will not be processed